Tuesday, July 31, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 30




Week thirty was full, full, full. Mostly of wonderful, exciting, great things. There was some incredible sadness, but I'm going to celebrate life (his that was cut too short, and in turn mine because I have once again been blessed with another day) and just keep on pushing.

I'm so in love with the first picture, if I had to pick just one for the week that would definitely be it. I feel like I should take the time now to say that most of the pictures I post on this series have not been edited. I put them on my computer, choose which ones I like the best and pop, put them in a post for you.
I don't edit most of them (that includes cropping) because I am constantly challenging myself to take a great photo that needs as little work as possible. I know I could take the ones I have done and bump up their loveliness a bit here and there, and one day I probably will with my absolute favorites, but for now I'm enjoying their unaltered state.


Yes, week 30 was one for the books, and the day that these pictures came from will definitely be talked about more this week. It was a great adventure.

Until then, I need some beauty sleep.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment