Monday, July 23, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 29




As you can see, this week was pet week. That and walking around Carlsbad, but most of those pictures are on other posts... so I'll keep this cuddle buddy related. 
I am totally one of those people that thinks her pets are just the cuuuutest and will take plenty of pictures of them. I mean, this isn't the first picture of Saki or Zeus that you've seen.

I'm almost afraid to see how many memory cards I go through when I have a child... insanity will ensue. Sorry future husband and baby daddy... also sorry to all the friends I will end up sharing the pictures with.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. second one has wonderful dof !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, don't feel bad about taking lots of pet photos. I do it too. I tell people that my kittah is my furry baby before I have actual babies. I mean, heck, if my friends with kids can post eleventy thousand photos of their spawn on facebook, complete with poop stories, then I'm allowed to share the eleventy thousand kitty things she does. Right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRUE! Maybe you should take a picture of an extremely large cat poo and tell a story about it... just to even the score. :)

      Delete