Friday, July 27, 2012

Happily Wasted







It's been quite an interesting week over here. Interesting good, not interesting bad. Lots of projects and possibilities in the works... I've been sending happy, excited emails to friends instead of despondent "what should I do" ones. It's been great. Absolutely gratifying and wonderful to feel this way for longer than a day. It's been a whole week! Maybe even more!

During this busy week of mine I haven't really read deeply into too many of the posts on my blog roll but a few did catch my eye and usually waning attention. 

Read them, they come highly recommended!

An adorable proposal
Another e-course I want to take
Celebration over slaving away to make a great thing "perfect"
These sisters make working with family look so easy

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment