Wednesday, July 18, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 28

The weeks are going by crazy fast. Even when I have days off they just go by in a blur and I feel like I'm constantly busy. Not a complaint, just a feeling. I love just about everything I'm doing, and when I don't love it completely (my non photography job) I am making money to pay for the things I do other times and you know, that pesky habit called bills.

All in all, life is feeling pretty good. Had some meals with friends, caught up, worked on projects, met awesome new people at Creative Connection... etc etc. I'm hopeful and excited and motivated and that's really the best things to be when you want bigger and better things to come along.

As you can see I'm having some fun with my new 50mm lens. I'm still getting use to it and the differences it has from the lens my camera came with. So stoked on this lens. Next goal lens: wide angle. Now for some more monies! :)

How was your week?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment