Thursday, July 12, 2012

Currently...


currently... learning how to write on the tablet

loving life.

It's the truth. I keep thinking it and then trying to find reasons it shouldn't be true but it is. Yes, I try to find reasons for why I shouldn't be happy. It's not complete self destruction, it's more finding out if I'm just telling myself I'm content so I don't have to push harder. Turns out I'm doing a-okay and on the up and up. Feels good.

watching: I'm going to start watching Modern Family. I can't believe I've missed out on this show. What was I thinking?! (I was probably thinking I didn't need to start watching another show, but I'm sure I have some things to crochet...)

reading: Re-reading The Fire Starter Sessions. Love, love, love it. 
Also just finished Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella. Definitely my favorite of her books. 
Finishing up Writing Down the Bones and starting to get into Youth In Revolt

loving
life
my new Bamboo Wacom tablet. 
my new 50mm lens for my lovely Lady Rebel
the work I'm doing and the things I'm learning about this blog
my new nightstand
my new full length mirror
the few choice pieces of clothing I added to my wardrobe (from H&M, no big spending there)
my enthusiasm for all of my projects

hoping for:
a continuation of this motivation and enthusiasm
rain... there, I said it. I miss the rain. Not as much as there was in Portland, but still I miss it.

working towards:
changing the blog over... it's coming soon. new url, pretty much the same look for the blog with some tweaks and such. 

loving these links
two beautiful pictures that make me want to travel
- a little DIY to try...
- a beautiful post about summer
- per usual: a great Coffee Cup Chat by Becka
- What are you bored of?
- Going to take this workshop... learn more about CSS, pretty please


and finally...

excited about
-going to this tonight!



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment