Tuesday, July 17, 2012

YAY!!!



Big ol' news guys! I decided once and for all to connect this lovely blog to the URL I bought almost a year ago. I've changed the layout a bit and still have plenty more tweaks until it looks as lovely as I want it to but I'm really excited about my progress and I just wanted to share. 

So what that means... I am no longer Click Click Corey. I liked the playfulness of the name but it just wasn't me. I gave myself the username a long time ago of But We Will Stay and I can't shake it, so it's in and CCC is now on the outs. 

I don't know what this means for those of you finding me in readers? Did it already screw everything up? I don't even know! I have blogger redirecting and such, but still. 

I'm crossing fingers and toes that those who have been reading can find me again!

...

Tomorrow I will be doing my 52 photos in 52 weeks... I didn't forget nor am I putting it off, I just feel this announcement needed to come first!

Anywho, thanks for reading and commenting and being radical and if you can still read this direct yourself to www.butwewillstay.com instead!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Well you're still showing up in my blogger feed, so that's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet sweet sweet... that wasn't too much of a worry because I made the change through blogger, but we shall see!

      Delete