Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happily Wasted With a Bit of the Currents


reading: Youth In Revolt, The Start-up of You, The Fire Starter Sessions

listening to: City and Colour
craving: rain, rain, rain. I know it's summer and that excites everyone but I miss the rain.

wanting to purchase: a maxi dress! still looking for one that will work... also a sunhat, a jean jacket and maybe a belt to complete the maxi dress outfit... and a ticket to the races!

saving up for: some tom's flats. so cute. also another tattoo... but that won't happen until I have saved up to move out... then tattoo

enamored with: sleep, because Batman means lots of people at the theater meaning lots of cardio running people their food up and down stairs.

working towards: a good attitude. I woke up and read the news about the shooting in the theater in Colorado and I just don't understand. So much suffering for no reason.

looking forward to: this weekend and next, checking off two big things I've been wanting to do for a looooong time (more details and a bit of an unveiling soon) and then going to Renegade with new bloggy friends!

and finally some ways to happily waste time:
20 things I'm still learning in my 20's
The Fault In Our Stars left Danielle crying... oh it made me cry too. It's a fantastic, wonderful, out of this world book.
Cold brew coffee... want want want to make
I die over picture of Birdie over at Bleubird Vintage... I mean really? How adorable.
Stoked that someone else loves Morning Pages! Maybe I should get mine back on track...

And finally... so excited to have new San Diego blog friends! A Day With Kate and Let's Move To The West Coast

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment