Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week 5: All Downhill From Here, But In a Good Way


Last week's goals:

1. Communicate only positive thoughts with others, friend, acquaintances, strangers.
2. Put $1/day toward credit card. This will increase each week.
3. Finish Dark Tower book VII aka Complete the series!!!
4. Two loads of laundry, trying to keep it simple and realistic.
5. Spend at least 20 minutes per day on any of my projects.

This week's goals were hit or miss. The first one was haaard. I think I've been in the habit of saying negative things so I'm keeping that goal on the list for this coming week. The dollar a day to the credit card happened. I did not finish the Dark Tower book BUT I did have a lot more friend time. I did FOUR loads of laundry and even saw the bottom of my hamper for a second... and most days I spent 20 minutes on a project of some sort. I slacked a bit on morning pages but I do write something every day and these things are always on my mind.

This week I am going to stick with the same topic that Danielle does on Sometimes Sweet. So this week is all about Loving Life and Having Fun. I have to admit, I get in a negative/down trap pretty easily. I've been battling that thing called depression since I was little so being happy and having fun is something really great to focus on.

Here are this week's goals:
1. Continue to communicate only positive thoughts towards others. It takes a while to break a bad habit and positivity needs practice.
2. Write down at least one positive or beautiful thing you experienced/saw each day.
3. Put $2/day toward credit card bill. Because less debt = happier me.
4. Go on two friend dates and one artist date. Always fun and makes me feel less lonely.
5. Go on two 20 minute walks. To invigorate body and mind.
6. Bake vegan pumpkin muffins. Because if I treat my taste buds I treat myself!

Have you started writing down weekly to-do/goals?

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment