Monday, May 2, 2011

sidenote

ADDITION: I am thinking heavily of changing my blog name back to a phrase I have used since high school that I've grown really and truly attached to. I know this will be a little frustrating to do when I've started sponsoring with a different name but I've been thinking about it over the past months while going through different e-courses about blogging and personal branding. I feel like I'm still in the beginning stages and can POSSIBLY change everything over easier now than later. I don't want to hate my blog name later.

thoughts?

I'm trying to work on my blog design, I like the color of it now but the birds are not mine and I need to rework my banner a bit. Any ideas on how to get a picture background with white behind the text area are much appreciated.

I'm still a reaaaal n00b at blog design and such and need any help I can get!

Thanks loves

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment