Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Eight Weeks: A Sometimes Sweet "8 Weeks to a better me" project


Last week I said I wasn't committing but all through the week I kept thinking about my goals and even set some other non home life goals that I jotted down elsewhere. While not everything got done on the list I did think about my goals constantly and therefore was more likely to work on them or plan a time where I could.


recap of last week:
1. Crochet 8 squares: I completed 4
2. Use all food in fridge: well, food is still there but I haven't thrown as much stuff out this week.
3. Wake up by 12pm on days off: yeahhh, maybe another time.
4. Take a picture a day: Definitely was able to do this one! More than one picture a day most of the time! A lot of them are on film so I'll have to wait to share.

I'm stoked about my determination this past week to take more pictures. I also blogged more which I didn't put down as a goal but definitely is on my mind lately. I have a lot of loose ends on projects and to-dos around here so that's where this week's list comes in.

This week's goals:

1. Finish and connect all squares for baby blanket
2. Finish film roll in Rolleiflex
3. Finish book V in Dark Tower series
4. Do all laundry... I want to see the bottom of the hamper (all of it)
5. cook 3 different meals
6. Put $10 toward credit card each day ($70 at the end of the week)

Phew! That's a lot of stuff and some of them are going to be a stretch but not really if I keep myself organized. :)

What are your goals this week?

Also, check out the button on my sidebar for the link back to the originator of this project!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Corey, I think this is a great project. I so want to have weekly goals, but right now, all of mine revolve around school and getting things done.

    ReplyDelete