Sunday, May 1, 2011

SX-70 Sunday

I really slacked on taking pictures during the month of April. I guess today I can make a promise to take more in the month of May! Here are the attempts at polaroids this month...

My couch

my collection of thermoses

Through a foggy window

I'm working on different techniques with the impossible film but still having a bit of a hard time. For the first two pictures I had the brilliant idea of using a lighter to heat the back of the picture right after I took it. I thought at first I had ruined the print but after a few more minutes they came out as best as they could. The last picture I heated over a light bulb in my room. 
I'm still a little shakey on these but considering the room I was in was pretty dark for all three they did come out alright, maybe I should go take some in the sun today and see what happens!

Today I started late and am trying to regain a positive mood. Bloglovin helped and now if I get myself out into the sunshine everything might just feel okay.

coming later: Books of April.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment