Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Eight Weeks: Week 3!


A little late in getting this started this week but better late than never! I can't believe it's already week 3. Next week we're half way through. Goodness. Not going to lie, I'm really liking this project.
So here goes:

Recap of last week:

1. Finish and connect all squares for baby blanket: ALMOST! Have two more strips of squares to attach!
2. Finish film roll in Rolleiflex: Nope, sigh.
3. Finish book V in Dark Tower series: YES! Did it!
4. Do all laundry... I want to see the bottom of the hamper (all of it): None of it got done.
5. cook 3 different meals: Pretty sure I did this, need to document each one next time.
6. Put $10 toward credit card each day ($70 at the end of the week): Did not. 

As the weeks go on I am starting to figure out what I need to do for my goals. I need to think of big projects or goals and break them down so they are easy to think about each day.

This week's goals:
1. Finish blanket, that means connect last two strips and crochet border.
2. Finish film roll for Rolleiflex and develop. 
3. Do 3 morning pages each day starting today 
4. Do 3 loads of laundry
5. Make at least one thing off of this list. Take picture.
6. Blog 4 times (other than this).
7. Spring clean Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, etc

Easier to complete and less daunting to think about hopefully. That sounds silly but I want to be able to cross off each thing at the end of the week and be proud instead of feel lazy. Baby steps right?

What are your goals this week?

xoxo


week 1, week 2

No comments:

Post a Comment