Saturday, May 21, 2011

I miss classroom learning

s

I never hated school but I do miss it. I am definitely ready to go back and take more classes, this time in the art field. There are two summer classes I really want to take but the cost of both of them is about $600. Sheesh education can be expensive, and that's at a community college for one and a non-credit art course at an art school. The classes start June 22nd so I have to find a way to scrape together the extra money for them. 

Wish me luck!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I was in the same boat as you a year ago and I joined this really great business course at the local university. It was all I needed to jump start my learning itch. My fingers are crossed you get to participate in the upcoming class you're interested in!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your blog! Keep going ;-)

    Oh, and good luck about your summer classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reederreads - oh I just need the money and I'll be set

    cca319 - Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete