Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lovely Day

It was sunny again today! It's getting closer and closer to summer here, thank goodness! I had a friend date today which consisted of sandwiches from East Side Deli, sitting at Laurelhurst Park and chatting/eating them, going back to Hawthorne to walk around, buy an expensive paper and pipe cleaner flower from a boy so he can go to soccer camp, getting iced (decaf) coffee from The Fresh Pot in Powells and then chilling at M's house, writing a little bit.

While waiting for M, A and I saw some incredibly small ladies, just look at the signs for reference. So cute.

Table art at East Side Deli... I want to learn how to etch wood like that.

wagon full of rubber ducks outside of The Dollar Scholar. We went in and I found some stuff to send in a care package to Unicorn Sparkle(bottom)s and a Virgin Mary scarf that is amazing.

After The Dollar Scholar we went to House of Vintage, an awesome antique mall that I could get lost in for an hour or two.

Found these, they would make an amazing addition to my animal salt and pepper shaker collection which consists of chipmunks and siamese cats right now... I had to hold back though.

Cute fawn but it was $23, no justifying that purchase.


Then there was a photobooth, how I love photobooths!

So we took a strip of pictures and after I took a picture of being in a picture booth. How cool can I get?! 

After writing and hanging out I came home and started my two loads of laundry for the week. I borrowed The Notorious Bettie Page from M so I plan on watching it and finishing Bronson's blanket! Two goals checked off my list in one day? Maybe!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment