Wednesday, May 4, 2011

lighter later




Today has be absolutely beautiful and I get a little down every time I go inside. I wish there was a space in my place that got a lot of sunlight but alas there is not. I live in a bit of a cave light wise. I guess that's something to remember for the next time.

Anyway, today was spent waking up really early, reading blogs, deciding I didn't want to read a book I started, reading a different one and then falling back asleep. I awoke to messages on my phone from a friend needing help studying. I called back and we made a plan. In between lunch with said friend and studying I transported a couple of other friends to the doc. One of the ladies just got some chest work done (plastics wise) and needed to get to her checkup. I provided the chariot. I quickly realized on that drive just how bad the roads are in Portland. Every bump made her wince or suck in her breath and I felt so bad. I was going, at most, 25mph. Today I was the person I am usually frustrated by on the road. Ohsie wellsie.

After transporting precious cargo I went back home to help other friend study. I got coffee (iced decaf mint mocha to be exact), collected some cameras and we went to a park with no children. In between sample tests I took pictures with a few different cameras... one of which is the Rolleiflex that my grandparents let me borrow!!! So, SO excited to start using it.

Yay starting to work on #25 (25. Learn how to use Rolleiflex and post developed film) of the 25 before 26!

Now I must attend to other things, but never fear other posts are near.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment