Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My First Attempt at the Rolleiflex

What follows is my first attempt with the Rolleiflex (and 120 film) my grandparents so graciously let me borrow! I'm not going to lie, none of them came out like I wanted, but it's definitely a starting point! I did not post or even scan them all, I took the ones I tolerated the most and left them untouched for your viewing pleasure.







Of course I wish that these could have come out better or that there had been at least one that I was totally proud of. Alas the bunch was varied and I am definitely not an instant pro with this camera. I knew there were things I would have to learn but they seemed complicated when I was scanning over the manual online so I just loaded the film, focused the subject and pressed that little button. 

I've printed out a copy of the original manual so I can study it and figure out how to make the camera work with me better. I must remember that one does not start a new adventure perfect at the trail. I'm going to read the manual and try again. When I do I'll share the once again unadulterated pictures with you. :) 

Here's to learning!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment