Sunday, June 5, 2011

Her Own Little Space


Today I helped my dear friend (bestie duhh) Nicole (yes, she is the face behind House of Leaves, sheesh, don't wet your pants!) set up her little space in a nice little antique mall in the Hollywood district.

[sidenote: I was driving through said Hollywood District today and a song that talked about the Hollywood sign, clearly the LA one, came on. Almost fitting, but not quite.]

Anywho, we started with a little trip to an ever so special place full of magical beings called Wal-Mart. Unfortunately Mr. Ghetto was not there, but plenty of other crazy things were. We quickly made our purchases and continued on to pick up her stuff and take it over to the space.

When we got there we put together a clothing rack and then I put together some wooden shelves like the Handy Manny (Handy Manny's girlfriend?) I am! 

Some photographs...

write those prices!

don't worry, that's the declaration framed...

I'm a big girl now!

corner of a lawn chair I sat in while she set up the goods on the shelf

The finished (for now) space.

If you live in Portland or are going to be visiting any time soon and like to shop vintage/antiques/fun things (duh, of course you do) then you should check it out!


  • 1969 NE 42nd Ave.

  •  • 
  • Portland, OR 97213






  • She's probably going to make herself a cute little sign here soon but until then just go down the stairs, straight past the cash register 'til you can't walk straight anymore (cases of stuff that say "we open cases!" and then take a right and it's on your right!

    I'm so excited for her, you have no idea.
    Plus I got lunch (dinner?) and gas money AND a chance to build! Awesome!!! Oh yeah and friend time I gueeeeeess. ;)

    Alright, I'm going to go listen to the thunder now.

    xoxo


    No comments:

    Post a Comment