Monday, June 13, 2011

My Eight Weeks: Week 7



Last week's goals:
1. Finish attaching cloth to bulletin board and hang it. I did, but it didn't work the way I wanted. Must buy stapler to finish this. 
2. rearrange living room: Yes! Did this! Things are still a mess but it's getting closer to the way I want it. 
3. put up 3 posters: Did not do this at all. I really want everything framed so I am going to have to get the measurements of all pieces so I can get frames for them. 

This week my goal is to bring back goals I didn't complete from the past 6 weeks... That way next week will be the forward thinking to the future.

This weeks goals:
1. Wake up by 12 pm every day.
2. Put $70 on credit card at the end of the week
3. Spend 20 minutes each day on a project of your choice (ie rainbow blanket, camera refurb, blog, pictures scanned and edited, etc.
4. Write down one positive, beautiful, wonderful thing every day.
5. Go on 2, 20 minute walks.
6. Bake vegan pumpkin muffins.
7. Put up 3 posters/pieces on wall.

As you can see there are a lot of things to get done but I think I can do it. Let the positivity flow and motivation take control! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment