Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dreaming of...


Lately I've been dreaming of an escape. You know, somewhere to get away (hopefully with a few days in a row of warmth and sunshine... maybe) and just breath in the air. While there are several different escapes I could thoroughly enjoy the one most present on my mind is of staying on the shore of one of the Carolinas. I want to stay in a beach cottage that has steps leading straight to the beach. I want to wake up and smell the sea air, write my Morning pages on the back porch as I sip coffee or eat a bowl of cereal. 
I want to play in the ocean, the warm, gloriously warm water, and possibly sun bath for 10 minutes at a time. :)
I want to read book after book and relax, maybe go into the small town and look around. Send some cheap postcards and go back to writing on the porch. If I was really devote to the practice of a healthy escape I would take time to stretch my body throughout the day, I would eat mostly vegan meals that I cooked from scratch and I would take picture after picture of all that I saw.
It sounds like heaven. 
Maybe at night, if a friend or two came on this adventure (escape) with me we could crack open some beverages or mix some and sip until tipsy laughing and talking and listening to the ocean.


I really don't know what could be more perfect to me right now. 

So that's what I am dreaming of.

xoxo


*pictures found on some rental company's page but I don't remember which one, pretty sure this was a North Carolina house though.



No comments:

Post a Comment