Monday, June 6, 2011

My Eight Weeks: Week 6... House and Home


Last weeks goals:
1. Continue to communicate only positive thoughts towards others. It takes a while to break a bad habit and positivity needs practice. Goodness this is harder than it looks for me!
2. Write down at least one positive or beautiful thing you experienced/saw each day. I'm working on my morning pages which I'm trying to be more positive in.
3. Put $2/day toward credit card bill. Because less debt = happier me. Done.
4. Go on two friend dates and one artist date. Always fun and makes me feel less lonely. Done and done.
5. Go on two 20 minute walks. To invigorate body and mind. Forgot that one.
6. Bake vegan pumpkin muffins. Because if I treat my taste buds I treat myself! Nope, but I did make cupcakes!!!

This week's goals:
1. Finish attaching cloth to bulletin board and hang it.
2. rearrange living room 
3. put up 3 posters 

This week's goals are small-ish but they are in line with the theme this week on Sometimes Sweet and I think they may just be accomplishable!

What are your goals this week?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment