Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Eight Weeks: The Final Stand



Last weeks goals:
1. Wake up by 12 pm every day.
2. Put $70 on credit card at the end of the week
3. Spend 20 minutes each day on a project of your choice (ie rainbow blanket, camera refurb, blog, pictures scanned and edited, etc.
4. Write down one positive, beautiful, wonderful thing every day.
5. Go on 2, 20 minute walks.
6. Bake vegan pumpkin muffins.
7. Put up 3 posters/pieces on wall.


I'm going to be real honest, I did very little of what I planned to do...
I only did number 3 I think, even if that. 
I have been starting to study for the GRE which is exciting (for me). I've been out of the school scene for a while and I'm excited to start studying again. 

I've thought, for an hour or so now, of what this week's goals could be. I'm not sure I mind that I didn't get everything (or much of anything) done last week. I think I was a little too ambitious and repeated things that obviously weren't enough of an interest. So this week's goals, on my final week, are all about keeping up with things I am already doing.

1. Morning pages every day, but this time on tumblr with a picture accompanying it. (After the week is over and I see what I write I might share the link, I haven't decided just yet.)
2. Read one book.
3. Study at least 50 vocab words for GRE.
4. Mail blanket out to Shay.
5. Crochet 4 squares for Unicorn Sparklebottom's blanket.

I wish I could say this week's goals were cumulative or climactic of this project but they are not. I started it with little organization and by gosh that's how I'm going to end it. I think I'm going to keep with keeping weekly goals and writing them down. I might even make it easier on myself and get a whiteboard to write them on and stick above my desk. Then I'll remember.

What are you doing this week?

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment