Friday, December 7, 2012

Happily Wasted





I am just going to start this out with a little pat on my own back. I edited this photo, very minimal editing, but still. I made the tree as bright as the background! I've never done spot editing before! Stoked!

Okay, now that the brag session is done...

This week I've been a bit of a grump, I feel in a slump again. Last night was the movie theater holiday party and I was hungry and awful. I didn't talk much. Then we all went to one person's apartment and had our normal kind of party. I wasn't grumpy any more. Those coworkers of mine get a little wild. I could write a book.

Tonight there is more Christmas cheer in the plans! I am going to Bates Nut Farm to see Santa drop down in a helicopter and to go on a hay ride and see the tree lighting ceremony and drink hot chocolate! Kicking it off right!

I don't know what you have planned for the weekend, but if craving some good reads look no further:

A hotel in Argentina I was to stay in soooo bad.

I'm so glad Elise is teaching this with Elsie!!! Time to start learning how to code my blog a bit!

Speaking of Elise... she finished another beautiful quilt and it just reminds me I need to get on mine!

Challenge yourself to be someone that you would be super jealous if you saw your ex with.

ELISE JUST ANNOUNCED SHE'S PREGS! So happy for her and her hubs!

Two step plan for getting what you want... simple, but not always easy.

I want to go to Land's End and see it like this. MUST GO BACK TO SF SOOOON.

And while we're talking about visits... I need to visit Nashville... I NEED to.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment