Thursday, December 27, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: week 50 & 51


I've been slacking on taking pictures and on 52 in 52 it seems. Luckily taking pictures is so natural to me I have a few to throw in just to salvage the weeks.

Week 50 I started baking and really planning for Christmas. Next year that will start at week 46... that way all cooking supplies, gifts and other odds and ends will be planned out and saved for and put together before the week of Christmas so I can go out and look at lights and be with family and gloat about how I got it all done early. :) Honorable reasons really. :)

Week 51 was about putting off some of my christmas to-dos and reading or going to dance class instead. I did make a couple of the gifts that Friday... Saturday was a whirlwind of a photo shoot and work and then Sunday was family day. It was the day to finish up Christmas tasks but I liked the idea of dinner and a movie with the fam much better.

I can't believe we're on week 52. I remember last year's 52 in 52. Another year almost wrapped up.

xoxo

1 comment: