Monday, February 6, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 5


This week I made Friday my photo adventure day instead of Sunday. Sunday I still thought about going out and getting to know some more Polaroid film but a different project kept me busy instead. I was so happy with the photos from Friday so I wasn't too worried about finding a picture for the week. As per usual... I can't pick just one. The one above is from my phone, I took several pictures of this well but from where I was sitting at that point it was almost impossible to get a good overall view in my camera... so I decided to split it in two and put it back together with diptic. I'm such a genius. ;)
It took a bit of fiddling and a little bit of frustration but after a couple of minutes I did it! Then I gave myself a gold star. (mentally)

As for the rest, I'll explain them below...







1. I love old/unfinished wood floors. I really don't think this one was old, I went to a social media meet up (Social Media Breakfast San Diego, there are pictures of me here and here) and it was beneath my feet
2. While waiting for the photo booth at SMBSD (where the linked pictures come from) we saw the coolest little bike... Unicorn Sparkle(bottom)s and I decided Baby Brows NEEDS this bike!
3. Stencil graffiti!!!
4. I went to Balboa after to walk around the MOPA which was eh, and the photo booth there isn't like the old ones so I was eh on that too. But Balboa never lets me down so it was all worth it in the end AND it was pretty sunny. This fountain was breathtaking, I love pretty destructed things.
5. This cute little wishing well. I didn't wish for anything but I sat on that little bench for a good 20 minutes just relaxing. Not going to lie, I was sleepy, 7am is not my norm wake up time.

In other news, I developed a couple of rolls of 120! I just need to get my scanner working or get them scanned at that place formerly known as Kinko's.
Maybe I'll get them up next week! Fingers crossed!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment