Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happily Wasted


Isn't this little girl just a doll of a kitty? I mean really... (if you answer anything but yes keep it to yourself, she's my fav!)
These last few weeks have been filled with things I can't even remember so I'll just leave you with the links. And thinking about how soft Saki (Sake?) is. We've had her for years and still I don't get the spelling right. :)

I've been there...
Frivolous shopping when depressed, definitely done that.
A new favorite... a man of class
My next "day in ____" project
This beautiful drawing
More helpful photo tips from Elsie
The Camera... gorgeous
A brave photoshoot
I need to get better at using my iphone camera!
That's why her hair's so big, it's full of secrets.
Oh I love, love, love crepes... these look divine!
Hopelessly in love with triangle art
This gorgeous post of pictures, Hula Seventy, your photography never disappoints!
A great looking trunk!
Two new things to try with my hair! one, two.
March Photo a Day challenge

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment