Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Freshman Year Girl Crush


So, I have these pants... and I love them, they have the sailor button thing going on in the front... very cute look normally... but here's the deal, I either look like a frump wearing them OR I look like Avril Lavigne circa Skater Boi/Complicated era. 

I mean seriously, that white tank may as well be a wife beater (horrible name), the bracelet may as well be a spike wristlet and the pants may as well be dickies. I think if my waist were longer I could master the look I tried a different day, but it isn't and so here I am... Avril-ing it up. Yes, I just made her a gerund. 

Oh well, my hair looks pretty good (though I could REALLY use a trim, and bangs) and I'm in a good mood for being up since 7 something. Yes, I know, that's when normal people generally wake up... but I'm not normal. Haven't we established that by now. :)

oh pants, why you gotta be so complicaaated?

aaaand I'm out!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment