Friday, August 24, 2012

Happily Wasted


First things first, my love for Taylor Swift... even better, her new song and lyrics in an incredibly creative display. Watch above!

The rest:
Let's just get to the point then shall we #1. (40 ways to feel more alive)
Blog brainstorming (I must say I first typed it as brain blogstorming...) with Elsie and Emma. Love those ladies.
I'm so in hearts with Kinsey's gorgeous hair and natural make up
Oh it's time for another adventure with Ms Lisa again... until then I can enjoy her self portraits. They are just so dang good!
Carnivals and fairs melt my heart a little, especially when they are the scene to a photo shoot.
Brandi writes a bit about curating her life... I'm intrigued and want to know more about her processes!

Do you have any links you absolutely need to share with someone? Leave them in the comments!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment