Tuesday, August 28, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 34



These were taken at The New Children's Museum when I had an adventure with The Brows family. I know it's been a bit, but if you'll remember my Wednesday With Baby Brows series... it was so good to be reunited. But I've said that already... in the last post. And I'll probably say it again in the next, when I share more pictures from the day.
As for the photos, this day/venue was challenging for me because I am still learning, by guesswork and trial and error, how to shoot in manual. Challenges are not to be frowned upon though, I'm learning and I don't think any one picture was perfect lighting wise but I was switching between and giving it my best shot and heck, none of them came out horrible. So there's a feather in my cap for working in Manual in an environment with constantly changing light.  

Until next week (or next post really)...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The photos came out great! I really need to start shooting in manual...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I learned some basics about manual, like reaaaaally not a lot of information, and I switched to Manual and now feel very uncomfortable switching out of it. I'll think about it for fast shots that I can't prepare for, like candids of friends in weird situations, but usually i just use my iphone for those anyway. so yeah, my camera stays on manual now at least 90% of the time!

      Delete