Friday, August 10, 2012

Happily Wasted








There it is, the famous In- N-Out burger and fries. There was a milkshake that day too, but it didn't fit in the frame very well. I was also in my car while taking this picture. Kids, don't try this at home.
I'm still not over the moon about In-N-Out's burger. I wish I was, because they have far better business practices than most other drive through burger places, but I just feel less than full after I eat it.
But that's a story without much of a point and this is Happily Wasted which means... click on the links and enjoy what some might call "wasted time!"


look at this poster! in love.
i love fake eyelashes! here is some helpful info for the new to lashes bunch!
"I’ve found that when I am involved in a pattern, my emotions run a bit stronger..." A post about our patterns and how we can recognize and change them
"Sometimes you just have to put on lipgloss and pretend to be psyched"
A little tough love for your excuses
I love seeing what ladies do to get ready... makes me want more make up though...
I love this project, Pantone skin colors



What posts caught your eye this week/last week/whenever?



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment