Wednesday, August 22, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 33



week 33 was self portrait week... well, more like it was self portrait day. I was getting ready, I was house sitting for my dad and they have this bathroom with so many mirrors and such great light I couldn't stop myself from taking a few pictures and playing with reflections. Nerd? Maybe. Definitely. Guilty as charged. 
I feel like I need to take more pictures. I feel like I'm lagging a bit, like I'm not taking my camera out nearly enough. I get shy around my friends. I don't take pictures of them. Maybe if I did long enough they would just get use to it and expect it. I love having pictures of my friends. 
When I bought new memory cards for my camera I received a coupon for 100 free prints from costco so I decided to print out a lot of pictures of friends no matter if they weren't the most flattering to us. If the moment held good memories it was picked and printed. I'm going to make a collage here soon. 
I also made myself a blurb book of instagram pictures. It was a bit expensive for the fact that I didn't have a theme going, but it was a thing I wanted to do this year and so there it was. No time like the present and what not. 

Other than that... not much. Well, that's not true, lots of hanging out with friends, lots of working, some reading, and obviously not that much blogging. Here's to getting back to a little more even schedule. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment