Tuesday, May 1, 2012

april at a glance

beautiful boy

April was a month full of work, opportunity, new friends, photography adventures, books and hormonal fluctuations. 
April 1st I put on my second meet up event and maybe a week later Brian and I found ourselves at the Oceanside Pier, trying to shoot the sunset on the water.
In one week I got to see and catch up with Miss Brandi (Not Your Average Ordinary), got my hairs cut, re-read Looking For Alaska, was asked to be a cocktail waitress at my second job AND visited with Miss Shay and Baby B. 
Oh yes, there was also a birthday party that I spent time getting cute for... there was a change in pills which caused some extra crying and crabbiness, so then there was a switch back...
There has been much more working out, and dance classes. Preparation for a performance in July which I am oh so stoked about.
I also made a new friend at work and she's so frickin awesome. We may have stayed hours after work in the break room, her me and another fine lady, talking girl talk making people blush as they walked in. Just maybe. It was a great way to spend a Friday night. 
There might just also be a crush in the works.  


Did I mention there were books read...


True Believer - Nicholas Sparks
The Money Drunk - Julia Cameron
The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
Looking For Alaska - John Green (again)
Shadow of the Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Catch-22 - Joseph Heller
Slow Love - Dominique Browning
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me - Mindy Kaling
A Homemade Life - Molly Wizenberg

That puts me at 37 books thus far this year. sheesh.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment