Friday, May 18, 2012

From the Other Cameras

My High School Years: Rollei (120 film)

A boat without a motor: Holga 120

The End: Holga 120

Melted shore: Polaroid 600

Railroad ties: Rollei (120 film)

School's Out: Holga 120

It's been a while (and then some) since I've shared some of my film photos. Not all of them turn out the way I want but sometimes I get really lucky and they turn out better than I had ever hoped for. 
My Holga 120 is so much better than the 35mm one. I love the square shape and the blur. 
The Rollei, that thing is a dream I am still trying to get the hang of. But the last time I took it out my pictures turned out 10 times better than the first roll. Progress!

I've been taking a break from film for a bit, I'm not sure why, maybe it was because I met my Rebel and just couldn't part with her. Or maybe it's because when I go out to take pictures I always want a digital AND a film camera which weighs down my bag. 

Either way, I am going to get back into film here soon, maybe even today. My goal is to have more pictures (new ones, not scans of old ones... I could be tricky and do that) by the 25 of this month. 

Hold me to it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment