Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Something I Missed


I don't think I've ever seen My Girl. Don't worry, you aren't the only one that finds that tidbit strange, I do as well. I have seen Look Who's Talking and possibly Look Who's Talking 2... I've seen The Sandlot, National Velvet, Grease, other movies that have horses die at the end... but not Seabiscuit... I've seen The Goonies and ugh, E.T. (seriously, E.T. was so very traumatizing for me I still hate that movie and get creeped out when I see a picture of that ugly elf-ish blob-like creature), possibly The Witches where a woman projectile upchucks cherries everywhere (another traumatizing scene), Casper, All Dogs Go to Heaven (what the HECK was that movie, it was dark and I don't know why they made that for kids)...
I think you get the point, the list could go on and on.
But somehow, in the mix of all of that, oh and Footloose, my mom fed me some of the classics, I missed My Girl.

I feel I must remedy this situation in the very near future.

What childhood classic did you miss out on as a kid? Did you ever feel the need to watch it later, or did friends peer pressure you into it one summer day (me and The Goonies, though I realized half way through I had seen it when I was very, very young)?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment