Monday, April 30, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 16 & 17


Week 16: We have some rules at work. We also have some people that can't read. I'm not sure why we even have lockers at work if we can't lock them... just get shelves. I mean, twelve lockers isn't going to hold all employees stuff anyway. Small square lockers maybe? 
All in all, despite the almost useless quality of the lockers, I still find it funny that someone decided to put a lock on anyway...





Week 17: I was about to apologize for the lack of professionalism in these photos but I remembered that I read something about apologizing less for things that are you and so I decided against it. Well, I decided to explain my thought process.

First picture, the best little kitty's back feet. She comes to get pet any time I go to dad's house. I'm her favorite... maybe not, but she really does love my hair.

Second: This foam roller is a best friend and worst enemy to my leg muscles. Turns out I have a few or more knots just hanging out in my muscles, legs and otherwise. This fun little thing, seemingly unable to inflict great amounts of pain, does just what it seems it can't.
Have you ever rolled out intense knots in your legs (or anywhere else)... it's like, well it's like a little piece of hell. I really hope the pain is beneficial.
I suppose I'm really just guessing/hoping/praying to the muscle gods that this thing, while my worst enemy, is also my best friend.

Holding on to hope.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment