Thursday, May 10, 2012

Currently...


when i went to a wedding


LOVING: Making new friends and solidarity, at least for now, between some of the lovely ladies I work with and myself. A certain smile. Feeling those butterflies. Being told I'm looking fit. Feeling fit (that's even better). Sharing favorite books with friends. How comfortable my bed is, especially when the dog is napping with me.  
THINKING ABOUT:  A guy. Dance classes. Frustration with both situations. My next steps. How I shouldn't have had the second churro from El Pollo Loco. What's next in life. My sister T is home from college. How I should be going to sleep at an earlier time. I shouldn't have eaten the churros in bed... I'm sleeping with cinnamon and sugar tonight. How great the days that I appreciate my body are. Growing up. 
ANTICIPATING:  Whatever happens next with the first thing I was thinking about. It's been forever, years and years, since I've been this muddled in mind and mouth when in front of a good looking face. It's quite comical how I get. I mean, when I think back on it. At the time, not so much.
WISHING: For some more strength, courage and perseverance to apply to everything I am thinking about and working on right now. 

WORKING ON:  A routine for a performance I will be doing come late July. I'm in the studio at least 2 times a week so I'm still going strong. I'll share more when the time is right. 

xoxo

2 comments: