Monday, May 21, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: week 19 & 20


week 19: She's so pretty. I think this is the best face on picture I have taken of her yet! 





week 20:  Another iphone kind of week. I meant to take out the Lady Rebel (my camera's name thus far) but I did not. I did take some pictures with the Holga and the Polaroid 600 but they are not developed or scanned so this is what there is. 
First picture is at work. Looking straight up at the lights in the entry way. 
Second is at D Street Beach looking towards Moonlight. It's quite convenient to have the ocean a 10 minute drive away. Good for the soul or something.
Last week was also project week... maybe just project day Thursday. I did one of Elsie's DIY's, made some Nutella pound bread and started The Firestarter Sessions. More on the last bit later this week. 


I promise, promise, promise (to you and myself) pictures from Lady Rebel and Holga and maybe even Rollei for week 21. How are we half way through the year already?!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment