Thursday, September 1, 2011

Eye of the iphone

I haven't done a photo dump in a while. Not going to lie, I think the term photo dump, well mostly the dump part, doesn't sound that great. I'm sitting here trying to come up with something I like better but it's early in the morning (or late at night...) and it's just not happening. 
I did like my title though. I guess that's the extent of my creativity at this time.

These pictures are from the last couple of weeks. 

Enjoy!

Favorite Thai Food

Best outfit (the dress behind me makes me weak but it was too expensive)

A mess of lights

Yes, this is a flyer for a lost imaginary friend. This one was the first I saw and later after that one was gone there was a makeshift sign with it by the sidewalk outside of my complex's parking lot. Awesome.

I wish I got more into that book. The title was awesome.
Cereal is also awesome.

Daily short walk to Plaid Pantry for Diet Coke... this pretty thing had the sun shining perfectly behind it. (And instagram also helped)

War Paint

Yes, a free door. To where? I'm not sure.

Miss Kitty wants some of my soda, she's pretending here she isn't THAT interested. (Neighbor's cat, I don't have any animals at the moment)

Classic foot picture, but this time while waiting at a bus stop!!! Yes, I rode the bus again. It was just like old times. Smelled of pee and crack. Or at least what I assume crack mixed with pee smells like, not really sure. Haven't ever been THAT close...

 I thought about sitting on them and then realized the chance that there are a ton of bed bugs OR scabies crawling on them made me think twice. Thanks but no thanks really.

This is where a bird almost perfectly timed his poop while I was walking by. He did it a tad too early to get my head and just got my hand and phone. Luckily I had antibacterial... I put so much of that on my hands and then on a part of my sweater to wipe down the phone. Darn bird. That's good luck somewhere though right? To get pooped on. I then had a dream a couple nights ago that I got pooped on TWICE in one day. I think in my dream I counted the real life incident and the time in the dream. Crazy subconscious processing there.

A celebrating street sign. And a pretty sunset in the background.

Lloyd Center at night when closed. Nicole, Bryan and I walked all around the inside after our movie got out and we found one exit but it was locked so we walked all the way back to where we started then walked around the mall to get to Bryan's vehicle. Silly really. I was cursing the locks that night.

Love the simplicity of bath feet pictures.


What have you been taking pictures of lately?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your phone photos. I have a Blackberry so unfortunately, no Instagram, but it has a pretty clear camera. I like clouds so much, so I take lots of photos of them....and my two bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I had a blackberry before and I would have stayed with blackberry if they had made their internet browsing a bit faster and their picture options and apps better.

    ReplyDelete