Sunday, July 10, 2011

Gratitude and Cell Phone Snapshots

Dear lovely, lovely readers. I thank you for coming back or subscribing to my little blog. It makes me smile so very big when I see I have new comments and new readers! If you've recently discovered me, welcome. If you've been here a bit, thanks for sticking around, you are my added motivation for staying inspired each week.

Speaking of inspiration... I figure every week I'll do a photo dump from the dear old iphone (definitely not old, but very dear). This collections has spanned over more than just the last week but I promise in the future it will be a tad more on a timeline!

Enjoy!


Kitty loves cupcakes

My friend April just got a new kitten... I'm in love.

Went back down into the basement of PSU one day after having lunch with my friend Alysha who I use to take many a classes with. 

Took the time to capture this beauty of a sign!

Rarely have cash on me, sometimes I just like to remember what it feels like. DMV only takes cash... so I had to get some.

My cold buster tea. Green tea, slice of lemon, pinch of salt, tid bit of honey.

Workin in Nicole's little section of the Antique Mall.

Donut shopping. If you must know I ate a blazer blunt there and took a ol dirty bastard and his unnamed almost identical twin (donut with chocolate glaze, rice crispies sprinkled on top and peanut butter drizzle) home with me.

Awesome little bookstore I passed on the way to getting my car checked.

another self portrait, should I have grown out of these mirror ones by now?

baking for a friend's birthday

what use to be

awesome outside, nothin good inside

Fourth with pigtails

you're a high flying flag...

Happy


not comfortable but simple.


Now I'm off to sleep. Busy day (and more pictures) tomorrow!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What lovely photos. I love posts like this, where you see little bits of someone's life!

    It is VERY hard to take self-portrait photos, so mirror-use ahoy I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, iphone has the dual sides camera but then my shirt wasn't going to get in the picture without a long stretch of arm and so the mirror was the best bet! I also didn't want to prop my real camera somewhere and then do the timer. I was a lazy bunny this time around :) and yes, self portraits are difficult indeed.

    ReplyDelete