Friday, January 21, 2011

What I've Learned This Week

How could you not be happy around this little dude?

This week has been a relatively good one. I haven't had any low days which is a HUGE plus and I'm thankful for just that in and of itself. It's incredible, last week I was wondering if I was going to have to push through a low day at least twice a week and I wasn't sure how I was going to do it but for some reason (please don't let it go away) I've held onto a hopeful attitude even in the face of applying and applying to jobs with no responses.

I think part of the up is that I've been researching a possible career move and I'm really excited about it. I usually get excited about an idea and then it just fizzles out but there is an idea slowly forming out of my talents and wants in the world and that's more than I could say for a really long time now. I think this is the first time ever that I've had an idea in mind AND talked to people in the field and still felt really stoked about the possibility. It makes my future seem less like a black scary hole and more like an open field of dirt waiting to be turned into a pretty garden. (That was pretty corny, but hey, I'm feelin good.)

I'm not going into detail yet about what it is I'm researching as a possible profession because I still have a LOT to look into and more planning to do but I wanted to share my positive feelings. It feels so incredible to not be completely and totally lost anymore.

Now, if I could just get me a job and make some $$$ I would be SET!

Also, I've finally planned out a basic idea of my blog schedule so there should be some reoccurring posts coming like Pinterest Mondays to get us all inspired for the week, more Wednesday with Baby Brows, Friday Sum Ups or Interesting Facts and even a Sharing Circle Sunday. Ooooh I'm so excited. Bear with me while I fine tune these ideas and make them the best they can be. I'm really excited and I have Ms. Elsiecake to thank for the wonderful Blog Lovin course. If you haven't checked it out you totally should!

I'm almost completely done with my squares too, but more on that Sunday.

For now, Happy Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment