Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wednesday With Baby Brows!

Baby Brows started walking just a couple of days ago!!!! 

He'd been throwing himself from couch to big bean bag to other couch while walking a couple of steps for a few weeks but now he's feeling good and doesn't need his stunt mats anymore. Like many babies he walks until he knows a camera is around and then boomp! back on the bum. But he didn't know I was taking this picture today AND I even captured a couple seconds of walking which I immediately sent to Señor Brows to upload to his FB. 

I thought I would have learned most of what I needed to know about babysitting Baby Brows by now but I have realized each week that there's always something new to learn and a new trick up his sleeve. Last week we cured the second nap wake up bawling but this week he woke up upset again. We think his teeth were really hurting him today. 

When I first started watching the Lil Man he was just getting into the groove of crawling. Now he makes monster sounds (Unicorn Sparkle(bottom)s taught him that, it's been really fun), plays peek-a-boo, holds his play phones close to his ear, makes specific noises for bottle, daddy, mommy and kitty and I swear he said my name today but maybe I was just hearing things. :) He also went from having a hard time pulling himself up to standing to bulldozing over everything and standing just about any time he wants. And now there's the walking. It's so crazy to watch (and really pay attention to) a little one in their first couple of years. It's mind-blowing the progress they make. 

Well, this ended up way longer than normal so without further ado here's more pictures of the oh so cute Baby Brows!

I tried to change his diaper but he escaped! Need to button the buttons!

Hiding for peek-a-boo (similar to where he holds his play phone).

Trying to close the door, one of his new tricks.

And because I skipped last week:

I feed myself and it gets messy... Grape time!

You are my sunshine!

Room playtime!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment