Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Inspiration Mayhem

Definitely woke up on the grumpy side of the bed this morning (it's funny how the side always changes so I can never be sure where to wake up) but after looking at these pretty things I felt a tad better. Enjoy! 

Gorgeous hair and simple outfit.

UMMMM Awesome! I want this so bad. Going to have to make my own somehow.

Could I just live in this for a couple of years? Well, I need a bathroom too.

I want a headdress so bad. How great is that?!

Cutest "What I wore today" I've ever seen!

Someday!

I'm jealous of her hair... and her face... and her exquisite taste!

Best use of a pantry.

I want a place to put a bed like this.

Pretty tattoos.

The best baby (toddler) fashion. So cute! I want those boots!

What side of the bed did you wake up on this morning?

sources: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11

No comments:

Post a Comment