Friday, January 14, 2011

Pintrest Search of the Day

Today (tonight, yesterday night, etc) I've been thinking a lot about books, reading, careers, libraries, librarians, school, education, economy, the future, society as we know it and knowledge. Surprisingly I've been thinking about all of this inside a umbrella topic. While I'm not going into that quite yet (still more research to do) I am going to share with you my newest post series "Pintrest Search of the Day!" The past few days I have thought about things and immediately gone to pintrest to search for images that went along with the idea. One day it was tattoos, the next it was outfits/fashion/style and today, well today it was books/reading. I decided to share my favorite finds with you here. Future Pintrest Search of the Day posts will not be as wordy. I'm really excited! Here it goes!







By the by, the links I've left are to the source linked on the pintrest page. If you would like to look at my pintrest please look Here. Or click on that pretty button I added underneath the About Me section. Oh look at me getting all bloggy and fancy.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is seriously addicting. I love those first two photos with all the books you found. And I'm off to read your About Me!

    ReplyDelete