Monday, January 3, 2011

My Newest Talent Crush


It all started when Unicorn Sparkle(bottom)s asked if she had shown me the best tattoo she had ever seen. I had said that no indeed she had not shown me and off we went to the computer to search. Maybe a minute later we found it and I was deeply impressed. SHE DREW THAT HERSELF! Is what my head yelled inside.

So who was this talented wonder? Jessica Hische. You can find her blog and work here.

So tonight, in my hours of wakefulness I decided to peruse her other stuff, sometimes I am interested in more than just tattoos. Let me just show you some of my favorites!





Illustrations, typography and letterpress? Say no more, I am in love! I mean, really. How on earth does one become so darn talented? I just hope that one day I find my niche and my talent. I want to be this good at something. :)


Ms. Hische, you are my newest hero.

**all work found on her current site and old blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment