Friday, November 2, 2012

The Fire Starter Sessions - Dream Analysis



Three reasons why your dream is unreasonable or the odds are stacked against you:
- the economy is crap
- I don't have enough* experience
- In the past I have fallen into bad spending habits after having good periods
- Other people are better at these things than I am, or they have more money, etc

*what is enough really?

Three positive affirmative thoughts that dissolve bad vibes associated with unreasonable nature of your dreams:
- I have a good resume and excellent references and what I don't know I can learn.
- I'm working diligently to create better spending habits and haven't used my credit card in four eight(!!!) months.
- I moved out!!! 

Three persuasive, potentially outrageous actions that will create forward traction:
- create and implement a daily and weekly routine, wake up time, work out time and everything
- quit one of my jobs and find one that is a bajillion times better
- apply for jobs in San Francisco, get interviews, even if I don't end up taking the job or making the move

I don't feel really great about these answers, I know that this worksheet and the one yesterday need some revisiting and reworking. I've started recruitment for help. If you have any suggestions or comments about this week's FSS feel free to leave them below. :)

xoxo

The Fire Starter Sessions and all included worksheets were written and created by Danielle LaPorte

No comments:

Post a Comment