Monday, November 12, 2012

A Sudden Craving


Would you believe me if I said these weren't what my craving was for? Well, it's true, I made these because they only took 4 ingredients and would use up the rest of the nutella (and because they were on my pinterest list of foods to make), not because I was craving them.
What I really was craving, just a few moments ago, it hit me like a wave, was what I like to call Southern California Endless Summer (pop rock) music. Most of the music from The OC falls into this category if I heard it while watching the show, We the Kings, All Time Low, The Academy Is..., Cartel, HELLO GOODBYE!!! (Sorry, the last one just begged to be yelled/capitalized.)
Music that you imagine is playing in a montage of a summer romance, two people sitting at the beach laughing as the sun sets and turns the sky orange and pink... during the happy times of course. Or when someone's waiting on the beach for the surfer in the water.
I am totally influenced by the shows I watch/use to watch. So sue me.

What else did I do with my day? Made those cookies pictured above, Nutella and Sea Salt. Pretty delicious, though I didn't cook them all the way through. Not that it ruins them, just figuring out the oven here at the new house.
Went to lunch with Dad which was awesome and full of good talks. Then put Photoshop and Illustrator onto my computer finally!!! Time to start learning!
Cleaned the shower out, took a shower and cleaned my hair, did a load of laundry and put it away! Put other laundry away from a couple days before. 
Went to Barnes and Noble and walked around looking at books with a peppermint mocha in my hand! They are my absolute favorite coffee drink I think. So excited for this season.

It's been really quite chilly during the nights and early mornings. I'm totally set with a bajillion blankets. 

I'm in a good place right now, planning for the holidays, what my gifts are going to be, testing some ideas this week. Etc etc. It feels good to be happy.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment