Wednesday, July 31, 2013

52 Dishes: 14/52 Cinnamon Roll Waffles


In the vein of cheating a little (maybe a lot) on this project I am counting this next thing as a dish. It went a little like this, I now am the proud owner of a waffle maker... and so I bought myself a roll of cinnamon rolls and I cooked them on the waffle iron. 
Voila! Dish 14!


I think I may have overcooked some of them but they were tasty none the less and I'm definitely going to make them again sometime. 

A couple days after I made these I tried making chocolate chip cookies on the waffle maker but that turned out not so great... as in, crumbly disaster. I'm not ready to give up yet, I might have gotten the iron too hot, or cooked them too long, or didn't grease it enough, but that's a mystery to solve another day.

Until then I think my next waffle maker adventure will have blueberries involved.

Any waffle maker suggestions?

xoxo 



1 comment: