Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Around Here


Today I am job hunting, but with a margarita by my side... confidence and happiness boost. Here's a little list or two of what else has been going on around these parts. 

There's been a lot of... 
country music listening // reading, reading, reading // Friday Night Lights watching // time with sister spending // margarita drinking (love them) // thinking, planning and contemplating // excitement // gratitude // singing in the car // salad eating // long tank top wearing // smiles // mind stretching //

There's also been some... 
squatting and other behind lifting activities // food planning // journaling // dancing // picture taking // friend dates // new blanket crocheting // resume writing (and stressing which bring it back up to... margaritas) //

There's been a lot of living in this life of mine. 

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My sister turned me on to your blog, and i love it. I went through a bad breakup, and I'm in "self-mode", so i love that a lot if what you write about, i can relate to! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristy!

      Thanks so much for reading! This comment made my day double time! I forget that people read this much less recommend it! Stoked beyond words.

      Delete