Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Currently



Reading: You Are a Badass (for the third time), The Mortal Instruments and Beyond Snapshots. I highly recommend the first. I am reading it for the third time to make everything in it stick. It's helping me adjust my mindset which is something that takes repetition, reminders and patience, so reading it over again is helpful.
The Second is definitely a summer read kind of thing. I work in a movie theater, I see the trailers, this one looked better than Beautiful Creatures and I really needed something to relax with. I love reading my other books that are all about learning new things, but sometimes my mind needs a break, and that's where YA lit with a love story comes in. Gotta have a love story.
Beyond Snapshots is definitely helping me with my photography, there are tips and tricks that I hadn't thought of before now and I'm definitely into it. If you are just starting to want to push your camera further than point and shoot or even if you have already taken your first dive into manual, this book has great information. 
Listening to: Country. Florida Georgia Line and Tim McGraw. Always some Taylor Swift and a little bit of everything else on the side. But country is my thing right now. specifically party country. Well, that's what I call it.


Thinking about: So. many. things. So what else is new. I'm thinking about my life, where I want it to go, how I'm going to get it there. How I'm going to believe I can. How I can stop defaulting to victim mode, how I can rewire and make positivity my default... making money, bringing more money in, what I really want my life to look like in the next couple of days, weeks, months and years. 

Watching: Friday Night Lights. Love this show. Going to start looking into Nashville soon probably. Can't get enough of the South lately. 


Loving: Salads lately. I bring them to work. I actually look forward to them. 

Reading, as always. Some of the new shirts I have purchased this summer. I'm loving the times I allow myself to think positive and dream big. I love the dares I've taken lately... loving friends and family and making an effort and being more intentional. I love songs that make me want to dance and getting hugs from a friend I missed. I love my bed and that's where I need to go now.

Working on: Photography, being intentional and grateful. Dreaming big, dreaming at all. Seeing the possibility. Making my flickr account presentable. My life manifesto. Keeping my succulents alive. Being the best person I can be. 

Excited for: My trip to Nashville in October. There have been so many dreams coming out of this crazy thing I decided I had to do. It's not so crazy really, I just finally bit the bullet and signed up. I'm looking forward to it so much. So much possibility. 



xoxo

currently posts inspired by Danielle over at Sometimes Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment