Friday, January 11, 2013

Photo Adventure #1: Belmont Park



my two absolute favorite pictures from the day...


I'm patting myself on the back for the last one. Not for the actual picture, but the fact that I went up to this guy and asked if I could take a picture of this tattoo of his. I saw him walking by early in the day and saw these tattoos (there's one on each arm) and I thought it was just about the most awesome thing I was going to see all day. But I didn't muster the courage to ask if I could take a picture.
I saw him again later and I knew, just knew I would kick myself indefinitely if I didn't get a picture of at least one of his arms. So I walked over and asked in my nicest voice and he said yes and I putzed around with my camera so I didn't get a perfect exposure because I didn't want him to have to stand there forever (lesson learned, have correct settings in place before you ask) but I got this picture and for this, it was good enough. Stoked. High five me.

One photo adventure down, at least eleven to go!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment