Thursday, January 17, 2013

Onward and Upward



Onward and Upward is a series where I explore my thoughts, wishes, dreams and other things. It's a little bit of introspection and a lot a bit goal sharing. Sometimes I will find questions from another blog post, sometimes from books... feel free to join me in answering the questions or even leave some that have helped you figure out your best day to day life.  


I took a bit of a break from Onward and Upward while doing The Fire Starter Sessions but here it is, back again. I really like this series a lot. I hope to find more questions and more inspiration for it throughout the year.


1) What is it that I am really good at?
Reading. Listing. Organizing

2) What do I enjoy so much that I would do it for free if I had $20 million?
Reading, photography, talking to people about life, writing, traveling

3) What would I stop doing tomorrow if I had $20 million?
laundry, my movie theater job, anything horribly boring, oil changes, grocery shopping...

4) What would I do differently with my life if I only had just three years to live?
Figure out a different want to make money faster so I could do the things I want to do like swim with the dolphins, re-visit Argentina, see Greece, go on a hot air balloon ride, stay in a cabin in the snow, stay in a house on the east coast by the water, meet as many awesome people as possible, take as many pictures as possible

5) What do others regularly tell me I am good at?
making them laugh, getting myself into interesting situations, sometimes photography, organizing

Short answers but definitely interesting thoughts.

xox o

No comments:

Post a Comment